Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

N I G H T M A R E E Y E S.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

jesus christ mia is the worst loving wing man holy poo poo.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

I was kinda glad that at the end that they didn't reveal that Bea's dad was one of the cultists (or the main guy chasing Mae). He seems like he would have been a prime candidate after his wife died and he slid into depression. It would have been a real downer to have that kind of twist. Frankly, I think the game sidesteps the whole response to the missing cult members to have its cake and eat it, too. There are families whose fathers won't be coming home thanks to our gang. Sure, they were a mob of murderers, but it's still sad.

i actually agreed with and appreciated Angus's response when everyone one else was having a moral crisis. gently caress those murderers, I'm glad they're dead and I hope they're burning in hell.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

NewMars posted:

Remember: canonically, the singer for all the songs is a guy with a low, growly voice.

And a Bass player who can't hit a single note.

mae hit alot of notes for me. :colbert:

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i already imagine that all the characters are humans, what with the actual animals running around and that mae just sees them as animals because of her dissociation.