Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

kidcoelacanth posted:

I played on PC/Steam Link and had no issues.
Same here, I have an i5 and an older video card and it looks great. The graphics style translates really well to a television for Steam link.

I'm not very far in yet but it touches very lightly and subtly on some serious issues, I really like how that's handled.

Also the characters are adorable. The little facial animations when Mae jumps :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

Geemer posted:

They did recently add Steam trading cards, though. Not sure what to make of that.
There are games I've had in my account for years with no updates that still randomly add trading cards, my conjecture based on what I've heard is it helps out long term sales as a lot of people still buy stuff based on if it has cards or not, especially when there are sales. Some of the game devs that post here could probably prove or disprove that.