Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jawnycat
Jul 9, 2015
So, during the epilogue, I think I had some flags glitch out or something cause there were these three weird dudes on the incredibly ominous cliff that the game treated like I had met and conversed with before, it left me rather confused, as I hadn't seen them before at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jawnycat
Jul 9, 2015

Dolash posted:

Oh wait, one more thing - did anyone else do the historical society and when you go down the fire escape, end up back at the top again? I went down the fire escape, jumped down, then things went dark and suddenly I was back at the top. I can't tell if it's supposed to be a deliberate time loop or a bug.

That didn't happen with my go through and none of my friends who've played mentioned anything like that, so, prolly bug?

Jawnycat
Jul 9, 2015

RedMagus posted:

How good are the other two side games, should I go pick them up as well?

They're both short and sweet, but pretty good, just went through them both today. Only about an hour for both of em, with Longest Night only being like ten minutes. Lost Constellation is pretty much it's own thing; it's a cool little story. Well worth playing through them.