Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

Just started my second playthrough this morning, going to try to see the dialogue I missed the first time around.

Of course three seconds after starting my second run I realize I forgot the order I did everything in the first time, so... Oops.

Seriously though, I know it's been said a lot in this thread already- buy this game. Yes, it really is that good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

Oxxidation posted:

Okay I see your point but consider: Gregg.

gregg rulz ok

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

Really Pants posted:

Do I really have to delete my save if I want to start over? There's no NG+ where I can hang out with everybody?

I couldn't find one, at least. I just deleted my save.

Not sure what NG+ would really do in this game anyways, doubt they'd put in extra dialogue for "you did this before" type stuff.