Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Master Twig posted:

drat. I want those.

But not for that price. Wish I had more disposable income.

I have disposable income but I'm not paying $100+ for those figures, awesome as they might be. A full set of 5 Undertale figures is like $70, why on earth is the full set for Night in the Woods $119?

Also to be honest, they don't make Gregg smiley enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

luxury handset posted:

i'm going to guess most of those replies are from folks who haven't played the game and have been mobilized by some angry gamer trash site

https://twitter.com/Rikter14/status/1166795521320603648

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Zoe Quinn might want to uh... not get on twitter for a while.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Kanine posted:

I'm honestly really afraid of someone either attempting to murder Zoe or her being pushed into suicide.

If that happens, it's sure gonna be something when all the idiots with zero sense of irony who called her a murderer and said she caused this, start celebrating and patting each other on the back.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Oxxidation posted:

gregg's stuff is good but bea's entire arc is a much better fit for what the game is about

This is why I honestly would've prefered if the game just didn't have that choice, even if it makes it feel less... video gamey. Because Bea's story, to me, just felt so much more fulfilling. Not that Gregg's story is bad, but it kind of feels like Greg and Angus would eventually end up in the same place regardless if Mae rocks the boat or not. Bea though, Mae has a direct influence on Bae's story (good and bad) and where she eventually ends up

It's also bad, IMO, that you can miss Angus' backstory, which I absolutely did when I played

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I enjoyed the "game" and would've been less interested/not at all interested if it was a "tv show" or "movie"

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Because I want to play a video game

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Also "you always have a choice, you can always choose" isn't true at all for a lot of games??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Loved Night in the Woods so much, I am absolutely hyped for whatever this game is gonna be