Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016
Oh man, 7th Dragon! Heard it's fun, so maybe I should pick it up since I enjoyed VFD. Maybe the PSP sequels too.

Name: Sanki
Class: Samurai
Portrait: Black-haired (1st)

Biography: Sanki was once known for being a fairly decent explorer in the area, especially with a katana, but then one incident led to another and now he is left katanaless. Since the nearest town he just decided to stay in didn't happen to stock any katanas, he's just kind of sitting about and waiting for someone to come along so he can actually have some sort of defense around the extremely threatening and murderous* Rabi that sit just outside the town. Even without a blade, he's quite hotheaded and will probably cause some sort of trouble, but hey, at least this causes some of the nearby monsters to not approach him if he ever takes five or so steps out of town! Especially helpful, since he... isn't actually a fan of actual combat. He's like that guy who taunts you forever but if he needs to act on it he's all "Hey, I didn't actually mean that! Leave me alone!" or somesuch.

*He does not actually think this. He's just using it as an excuse for not leaving, which doesn't really help his cowardliness.

Hoping aboard the bandwagon of Odyssey for the guild name and voting for our first party to have Samurai, Healer, and Rogue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016
Ah well, can't win all of them, I suppose. Congratulations to everyone who did get in, though.

Also that accuracy thing is really gross and I'm glad that isn't in Etrian Odyssey. Survivalists would hate it so much.

Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016

Wiffle posted:

This lp is going too fast for me

Agreed. Didn't the first game only get started about a month ago?

Still, congrats on beating Jigowatt, Fetus. Oh, and rescuing Miku. She's... probably better-received in Japan than she is here, so I can understand your reasons. Shame there's nothing from like, CRUSH 40 in this game. Imagine how much better the alternate songs would be with lyrics from them. Not sure how Japan would take it, though.