Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I'll take Team One, but what's the keeper count limit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

The 19th I will be flying back from Sacramento. We're physically moving an entire retail location to a new storefront, and I am not sure how craptastically busy my weekend will be since I get to be responsible for the servers making it thru alive - we go down early Friday and come back late Sunday. I can probably do the 24th if that's not too late, or Monday night the 20th?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I can probably do the 26th.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I think that works for me!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Rand alPaul posted:

Corona you're the only one that's sent in their :10bux:, which means that A-Rod will bless you tomorrow before the draft.

Also if you haven't voted on the extra roster spot please do so

Message me your PayPal, I must have missed it. Sorry!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Sent cash today electronically, thanks for running this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

That was fun, good luck everyone!

• Locked thread