Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
You must keep 3.

Can I trade a player on my roster now for a extra draft pick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I mean can I/we trade a player that we are not keeping to someone else for like a 4th or 5th round pick. For example, I'm probably not gonna be able to keep Miguel Cabrera, but he's probably still in the top 36 keepers in MLB. So I'd like to trade him for something.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

I'm fine with trading draft picks as long as they are picks in this year's draft, not future years. Tanking in fantasy sports is lame IMO.

Likewise. Plus I doubt Rand alPaul wants to keep records on trades for years and years.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Rand alPaul posted:

Yeah I won't allow that. If someone wants to trade like their 4th round pick for Miggy I'd be okay with it, I'm not sure exactly how I could do it as the LM, I suppose I'd have to manually create the draft order and everyone just trust me that I did it randomly.

If it's the same as it is on Yahoo it shouldn't be more than a few clicks. Set the draft to snake and random order ( or do we draft in reverse order of last years standings?) Either way, you just go to edit draft order, and replace that particular draft pick.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I'd prefer a weeknight but can do Sunday 3/19 if need be.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

yep that draft time works. Can you post the draft order ahead of time so I can start shopping Miggy?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Rand alPaul posted:

Hey guys I haven't heard back from Doghouse so we're still waiting on one player. :(

I think I got it to work, let me know if it doesn't let you try to trade your pick.

Seems to work!

Now taking offers for Miguel Cabrera, Springer, or Lindor

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Rand alPaul posted:

Ok I hate to be a jerk but I have to move the draft back an hour to 8:15PM EST. I know that's what it originally was at and this preseason has been a nightmare, so I'm sorry! Going to switch it now and schedule it on ESPN. And I'm putting up the poll in the league for what extra roster spot we want. Also going to send out paypal emails.

I am on the West Coast so that time is actually better!

SSS I sent you a trade.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

any of these times is fine for me

SSS, I sent another trade!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

paypal sent

last call for anyone with lovely keepers to get Lindor, Springer, or Miggy from me via trade!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I'll consider trades for either Altuve or Lindor that include a no-bullshit pitcher and another player

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I have many outfielders with lots of power. If you want to trade a SP for one, hit me up.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

This is a 4 OF league, and I have 6 that are super good, and several that are keep-worthy

Springer
Ozuna
JD Martinez
Cespedes
Souza
Dickerosn

Someone has to have a real C, a real 3B, or a decent SP for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

My team is clearly done for the year, so if you want some help down the stretch I am open to trades for keepers.

I want all your good SP let's talk.

• Locked thread