Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i finally got through the tutorial area and made my guy. im gonna stream my first time playin this on the weekend probably lol im hype everyone tells me it's incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

it's really good, I think I'm not minding replaying the beginning because it's not at 11 fps lol.

that was the main reason i never got it on ps3 lol i was like "they really thought this was fine?"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i finally got started on this and im hooked. the beginning is terrible but once it lets you loose on the world and gives you a bunch of bounties it's badass

very impressed enter a cave behind a waterfall, or a little opening on a hill and find a whole zelda dungeon with keys and shortcuts behind it, the rewards are unique powerful gear. im in a cave rn full of these big troll monsters..idk what to do against them they just have HP for days

the save system is really dumb, idk how they could fuddle something like it. you dont even have save slots so you'd think it would aggressively autosave but if youre out exploring a while and get killed by the local dragon, instead of just waking up in town with some money missing like every other game ever it just puts you back at your last save, which may have been hours ago. this game was made in like 2013??

that aside its a fantastic game and im gonna play it a lot more today

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i covered em in oil and lit them up and they went down real quicklike.

i got stuck on some cliffs in the middle of the night after killing twin trolls. gonna pick it up later but love everything so far, deeply annoyed by the NPC ai lol but whatever. it's impressive enough that they can traverse the world so far. just pisses me off when im telling them to run away from something but they stay back and die

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i got mad at the worm things coming out from underneathe because its not really clear that you should run away..and then you find out how bad the AI is at running away lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gonna play a lot more of this today :) the DLC added an infinite port-to-town stone and im gonna pick that up lol. was getting a little tired of fighting the same band of goblins outside town over and over

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fought a golem and why did they put one of its weakpoints under its foot :/

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i get really anxious thinking about all the loot ive lost because instead of making the materials all glowy like every other game ever they have a very subtle shining effect thats hard to spot in the grass and rocks and shadows etc. sometimes youll kill something big and the loot will drop inside of it and you have to wait for the corpse to vanish for 3 minutes to pick up what it dropped and aggghh

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i am in love with hitting poo poo with a big hammer

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jumping and doing a strong attack for a big legend of zelda downward leap attack that goes THU-THU-THU-THU with a big CRUNCH at the end, thats my poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

human bones that move on their own!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

discovered that you can just hit minable rocks and all the ore will drop off it immediately..watching my huge hombre pull out a tiny pick and delicately carves stones out is too fun though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

started actually doing quests instead of wandering everywhere and it's leading me to all the dungeons and poo poo i stumbled into -_- quests also give you soooooo much poo poo. a quest to retake a fort from goblins gives you 5 billion powerful healing items and tons of money

the acting in this is so loving goofy i love it

• Locked thread