Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I finally have a computer that can run this so now I'm really getting into this game. I restarted and made sure my pawn doesn't have an insane Alvin and the chipmunks voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's really good, I think I'm not minding replaying the beginning because it's not at 11 fps lol.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's a shame, this game is majorly good. Except for the lack of save slots and that auto saves have cost me 15 minutes of playtime lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Made it through that awful trophy transport in one try. The cow was on a magic pixel after taking an explosive barrel lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I played this last january when the PC version came out and had a blast. I wonder if my pawn is still on the server or whatever. feel free to rent her out, shes a beast

I couldn't find yours, if your steam name is in training, but some dude on my friends list has a pawn that's almost with the top 100 pawns on the leader board

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I climbed on the one in the Everfall and it fell to the bottom. I survived and skipped the whole dungeon

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Garry Parrish posted:

I swear this is scripted

I've done the mission before with it happening. But when I had it close to the edge I knew it was my time

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm focused on cool looking moves

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was climbing a bunch of destroyable boxes to get to a treasure chest and a hired pawn just smashed them before I got up there

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crimson Harvest posted:

Same, I was trying to stack up some barrels to get up onto a busted roof and welp. Thanks for your enthusiasm, pawn.

he got the boot from a gigantic orc and I didn't revive him so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One of the quest markers bugged out so now I'm waiting for the guy who yells about dragons on Gran Soren. My paw keeps waving her hand in front of my face

• Locked thread