Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
This is a fun DD resource

http://imgur.com/gallery/FxAl5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm gonna start up a new game in this, add me if you wanna http://steamcommunity.com/id/crimsonharvest/

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I made my pawn Wendy from The Shining. Gonna be a utility/debuff mage.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

The tradition continues

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

extremebuff posted:

i finally got started on this and im hooked. the beginning is terrible but once it lets you loose on the world and gives you a bunch of bounties it's badass

very impressed enter a cave behind a waterfall, or a little opening on a hill and find a whole zelda dungeon with keys and shortcuts behind it, the rewards are unique powerful gear. im in a cave rn full of these big troll monsters..idk what to do against them they just have HP for days

the save system is really dumb, idk how they could fuddle something like it. you dont even have save slots so you'd think it would aggressively autosave but if youre out exploring a while and get killed by the local dragon, instead of just waking up in town with some money missing like every other game ever it just puts you back at your last save, which may have been hours ago. this game was made in like 2013??

that aside its a fantastic game and im gonna play it a lot more today

Oh are you talkin about the shorter-than-a-cyclops Ogres? They're brown, and have some sick pro wrestling moves? You might just want to run or do them later, unless you've got a mage with fire and/or something to debilitate them like blindness or slowing.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm pretty sure Dark Arisen is also responsible for putting lots of portcrystals around the world that you can grab and put wherever you want. My pro tip teleport locations are the Shadow Fort, Bloodwater Beach, and the little cliff that you end up on when leaving the Witchwood by Selene's house.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

It's fine, there's more loot. Enemy drops are all day every day, it's the quest loot you have to watch out for.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

What a large tree...

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Same, I was trying to stack up some barrels to get up onto a busted roof and welp. Thanks for your enthusiasm, pawn.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

What's the maximum badfeel gift you could receive? Rotten kept giant fish? Rotten kept ambrosial meat?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Is one of you Medium Pace? Cause that's an excellent reference and thanks for the rank 3 BBI weapon.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

However,

The Duke could stand to commission some new roads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Went up the Bluemoon Tower in the post-game to fight the wyvern, and gently caress me I got 3 Wyvern Tears on the first kill. Last time I played this I never even got one.

It's a rare drop from wyverns that gets you more loot from other dragon enemies.

• Locked thread