Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Buy the clown suit and go to the carnival. Buy the clone suit and go to the cloning lab. Buy a crateful of pens and try to rig the Library slots.

In the library question section I could see text flickering in the upper right but I wasn't able to read it - subliminal indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

EclecticTastes posted:

According to Wikipedia, yes, that graphic is supposed to depict the books being burned. :eng99:

To be fair, the books probably only contain more cryptic propaganda.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
So, for the town hall, it track number of inputs but not what those inputs are? So just bump things down a few points, then bump them back up. You get a middle manager job of pointlessly shuffling papers while following your inflexible mandate.

Might also be the same thing with the church, you just stayed there long enough. Overall this paints a dim picture of this escape route, where it's training you to engage in pointless tedium.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Rrr...

I never understood any sort of artist in the genre of "You actually like this kind of entertainment? Loser!" It's really weird to see someone so cynical of a format that barely even existed at the time. gently caress you too, developer.

Added Space fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Apr 23, 2017

• Locked thread