Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
I swear to loving God if they don't boot Sandra IMMEDIATELY...

Propaganda Machine posted:

Ozzy Lusth (Cook Islands, Micronesia, South Pacific)

YOU MIGHT REMEMBER HIM BECAUSE: He hosed both girls! “Having sex with Oscar was like having sex on top of the world.”

This was mentioned back during Redemption Island and is way, way more hilarious than you could possibly imagine. If your sensibilities aren't delicate, find that show and watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
It was also that Russell did things with idols no one else did before then. He found three on the previous season, and remarked "now they're just giving them to me!"

JT was on the bottom of the hero tribe, so you can see the logic he was using. It's really not his fault that giving up the idol turned into what it was. My favorite part was actually the trailer for the episode. It was "Next time on...Survivor! We've seen some dumb moves before. *Highlights of Erik giving up immunity, Ian stepping down on the final challenge* But next time, we could see a move that tops them all. *Cut to JT in the middle of his tribe, a full beat passes*, JT says "I give my immunity idol to Russell."" End broadcast. It was just too perfect.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
Holy poo poo yes, I've been wanting to see that again for so long! Though I assume it'll get taken down soon considering you just uploaded it?

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
And here when I thought Millennials vs GenX was the dumbest name ever, comes Survivor HHH.

"Survivor Season 35 - It's all about the game, and how you play it"

You're welcome, prop machine.

GuavaMoment fucked around with this message at 00:39 on May 30, 2017

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

When I think of big-time players, I too think of Cirie, Malcom, and ....Kelley? :confused:

• Locked thread