Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
It's going to be funny to see stubborn/bitter players potentially force rocks a few times in a single season. Not a fan of the change for strategy(it's meant to be like the ultimate punishment leaving their fate up to chance) but good for TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
Chet returns next week, the player who made us change the channel.

Teckiwi fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Mar 30, 2017

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
The only person better than Debbie meeting Cochran would be Keith if he was on this season.

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
I wounder if Tai will manage to get himself voted out holding 2 idols like James did, he already seems to be on the bottom of his majority..

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
Cast page up for NZ Survivor that was filmed last year in Nicaragua. Starts May 7th

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/survivor-new-zealand/contestants

16 players, 40 days, 100K Prize(70K USD) lol..

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
TV2 ad slot data shows 90min slot on Sundays 7-8:30 and 60min 7:30-8:30 Mondays for the first 3 weeks, presumably the entire season.

Teckiwi fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Apr 30, 2017

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
Nick from Survivor AUS is hosting the rhap podcasts for NZ survivor once a week, this weeks guest is Phoebe from the same season.

http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-know-it-oz-new-zealand-week-1-phoebe-timmins/

Will follow the NZ one for a few more weeks, 16 players is not really enough to start with(especially with the ep 1 twist) but we did get spoiled with 24 in the AUS show.

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
Surprised Tai didn't hustle and try to sell Sarah as a huge threat in the F4, if he did they would have had some footage to give the impression it would actually go either way. I'm guessing Brad was so against him to start with so he didn't bother.

I like the Jury question system better, this new one will have some real ugly moments with bitter jury members or opinionated members preaching for their favourite at every opportunity.

Also it's been a 10 person jury 3/4 of the last seasons, might have played a part in revealing the tiebreaker as it seems likely to continue into future seasons. A split does seem more likely with 10 than a 9 ever going 4-4-1.

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
Survivor NZ last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQhVMmmMWxU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
Just keep recasting Kass in each season and i'll watch

• Locked thread