Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallen One
May 1, 2007

" Whoa! Death? He's come for me!... Death is sleeping too..."

Propaganda Machine posted:

Go away.

In all seriousness, just, no.

Here's what I remember from the "fans":

Whatsherface got Shamar to chill the gently caress out and made it to FTC, and lost horribly.

Julia the race car driver actually SHOULD come back, but, per Cochran:

"I wouldn't call Julia vanilla. People line up in the summertime for vanilla. She's much more boring than that."

(I liked Cochran a whole lot, until just about then.)

And... that's... it?

It was a horrible season. No shade on the fans, all of the shade on production. It was smack in the middle of the dark age.

I liked Caramoan a lot (and think that was an entirely fair statement by Cochran) but I realize one's enjoyment of that season is entirely based on how much you like Cochran and how much you can stand Phillip since they got the majority of the air time. Pre-merge was garbage except for episode one and Brandon's meltdown episode 4 and post-merge was pretty bad too except for the tribal council Malcolm, Eddie, and Reynolds were all immune and the majority had to scramble for once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen One
May 1, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

I'm also not totally sure "I know I voted you out last time, are we good?" is the best way to make it good. Maybe "It's really nice to see a familiar face here, you'd better believe I'm planning to work closely with you!"

I'm honestly not sure but I do think the latter works better

And Cirie is a big enough threat that she probably should want to work with alpha males who could shield her a while. If she joins lesser players like, say, Sierra, Sarah, Troyzan and Caleb is there any way she isn't first out of that group?

Fallen One
May 1, 2007

Arcanen posted:

I really dislike the 2 tribes to 3 tribes swaps that have been happening so often recently. The tribe that ends up having to start anew gets completely hosed over, and it reduces interesting tribe dynamics to "that person wasn't on our original tribe that we had for 2 days, GET THEM!!!" pagongings for the subsequent 5 or 6 boots.

That does happen sometimes but remember last season ( MvGX) where each of the new three tribes went to tribal council once and each time a member of the majority was voted out?

• Locked thread