Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Murmur Twin posted:

Vanuatu, start at the merge.

Either of these is probably the best answer except all of Vanuatu is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

JesusSinfulHands posted:

The first time I watched those 7 minutes I was hyped but tbh it could be better. 5 minutes of fluff on the ridiculous Game Changers theme. Only good part was JT saying that Sandra wouldn't be the only two-time winner

How many times did you watch it?

Hell why did anyone watch it once poo poo airs tomorrow

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

drat

I <3 Sandra and h8 Tony but I'm a little concerned that her very publicly curb stomping him will come back to bite her

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Max posted:

Watching Malcolm's favorite moments from Survivor, it's clear he HATES Skupin.

That's the bare minimum for being human

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

I'm actually a big Natalie White defender. She did what she had to do to win her season, and she certainly did things.

Yeah she was pretty much the "#2" of the Foa Foa Four and had plenty of input in strategy while keeping her hands clean, worked her rear end off in challenges, and was liked by everyone

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

That was a crazy little tribal council. Also I like how even in the face of a crazy twist Sandra is still all, "All I know is I'm not going home Jeff."

She will win again, somehow

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

MisterZimbu posted:

Sandra does after she closes out this one.

If they ever do manage an all-winners season there is zero chance she does not come back for it

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

They are killing it with the editing and music this season so far and the gameplay itself is entertaining as hell

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Joose Caboose posted:

Oh gently caress no to that preview someone coming back bullshit?

LILL IS BACK :unsmigghh:

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

I legitimately never retain any tribe names. Like even mid-episode. I just can't bring myself to care, it seems.

Nuku has stuck with me cause a tribe name you associate with meltdowns seems appropriate for Survivor

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

ApplesandOranges posted:

HvV has probably done a lot in terms of changing strategic thinking. Idols are much more of a thing from that season on thanks to Russell (to the point that developers had to get more creative with hiding them).

are you kidding me they were way more difficult to find well before that season

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Shneak posted:

I think it's safe to say Varner will never be back to make a merge.

That was draining.

Heroes v villains 2

somehow more hated than Russell Hantz

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, do that. I binged all the seasons a few years ago and it's easy enough for you to bail on a season when/if you realize there's nothing compelling you to keep watching. They're not long seasons and things tend to stay interesting enough even in the bad seasons until you get towards the end when the end game starts to emerge. That's when you're either engaged or you're not.

The only problem with my binge was the "Russell Fatigue" as seeing him pop up a third time really shut down me down.

His downfall was funny as hell and like the only entertaining thing about RI, the rest was horrible

He sucks so much that his tribe hosed themselves over to get rid of him

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

what the gently caress

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

The hell even is that?!

A narcissistic idiot having a "deep" revelation for possibly the first time in his life and deciding that everyone needs to know about it

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Brock Samson posted:

Lol Debbie is so salty.

she sucks and they need to boot her off the jury and bring in Sandra

Shneak posted:

Somebody wrote 'Tia' :lol:

Pretty sure that was Ti:h:

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

"that's where the bathroom is"

lol a month out there and 3 beers in Cirie definitely added more flavor to that to get that reaction

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

An all-winners season can't be too far off and it would be so good

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

JesusSinfulHands posted:

theme and title of S35 are out. think of the worst possible theme you can think of

it's worse hahahaha what the christ http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-season-35-theme-and-title-revealed-27487

eh I don't think it's that bad and seems likely to give us some types of castaways that aren't as common. The worst thing about the forced themes tends to be production shoehorning them in whenever possible and that happens regardless of what the theme is

also there is no way it's a worse theme than haves vs have-nots and oh yeah RACE WAR

also also three tribes from the start which I always like

Parity warning fucked around with this message at 05:16 on May 21, 2017

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Dugong posted:

It's pretty weird they are reusing the Hero tribe. If it was villains fans would probably be kicking off.

it isn't other than lack of creativity because it's not the same at all

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Season was pretty good but the end was a letdown even though Sarah is a good winner

gently caress Jeff Varner forever

Next season looks promising imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

ApplesandOranges posted:

Redemption Island would have been cool

No

• Locked thread