Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Pony: Michaela
Poison: Ozzy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Reynaldo was really good at throwing things. Like, really good.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Exile Island

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ugh I'm mad they chose to keep Hali after she did literally nothing to try and save herself. She and Caleb could have tried to roll in Tai and another, she could have gone idol hunting at the very least.

I find Brad's passion for antiquing completely bizarre.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Or you just never consent to voting. Your move, Probst!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Michaela and Sandra as so goddam boss

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Murmur Twin posted:

(the one right before the Fall of the Four Horseman episode where Dreamz screws everything up)

That whole sequence is still one of my favourite Survivor moments. It was a clusterfuck of idiocy.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh gently caress you Varner.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
What impresses me about Sarah's game is that for the last four votes now she's been voting off close allies and yet nobody has been mad at her. It reminds me of Tony's game in Cagayan except she's doing it with a lot more subtlety.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

mancalamania posted:

If I'm the host of a Mafia game and I see one of the players explain a rule incorrectly (maybe they claim Mafia can't vote to lynch themsleves or something), I'll correct them because it's not really fun (as a viewer or a player) to have a game where the players don't know the rules. I don't let them waste an hour and let the Mafia walk all over the Village and then explain at the end with a poo poo-eating grin that "ACTUALLY I never said Mafia can't vote for themselves, YOU said that :smug:."

This is a bad way to mod Mafia. Mods shouldn't interfere with the game, by intervening you're stripping the Mafia of their main agency because the whole point is that they're playing a game of deception. If you did this to me I wouldn't play in any of your games again.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pinterest Mom posted:

Like, this season is one of two in the last 10 with an unambiguous F4/F3 fuckup (with Woo picking Tony over Kass)? Those odds don't suck, and if anyone can talk someone into making a bad F4 choice it's Cirie.

Jaclyn and Missy taking Natalie over Keith was also really dumb though that was partly due to Natalie's great endgame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Redemption Island gave us Russell never coming back afterwards :toot:

• Locked thread