Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

sportsgenius86 posted:

Cirie is a massive social threat of which everyone is fully aware and I can't imagine that age is helping her out any when it comes to tribe challenges. Whatever team she's on, I think she's first out as soon as they go to tribal. It makes too much sense.

Cirie was fat and unathletic when she was first on 10 years ago. She will be even worse at challenges now. Her big challenge is always not getting voted out immediately. She will immediately scramble and try to get into an alliance with whoever doesn't want to vote out the unathletic people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ApplesandOranges posted:

I'm really glad they're swapping again, because watching Tavua's members be utterly invisible was boring.

EDIT: The ultimate Chaos move Varner could have done would be to vote for someone else entirely, forcing a 2-2 tie and either forcing Aubry to vote J.T., or make everyone draw rocks. It wouldn't even burn him that much because Sandra would appreciate the mayhem, and Aubry can't do much in protest.

But.... he would have been 1 of the 3 players to draw a rock.

That doesn't seem like a wise move.

• Locked thread