Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oopsie rock
Oct 12, 2012

Lampsacus posted:

I'm half way through the pilot of Vanuatu because it was the first with more than one vote.
Its season 9 yet feels like so early survivor. oh wait, 2004-yup.

thank you for all your recommendations. they are all great as i can't recall who won any of them. its always tricky going on the wikipedia page for each season because the winner is usually quite prominent in the first paragraph.

Back in 2012 I went back and got the DVDs for all the seasons I missed. The covers had cast member headshots on the front, and nearly every cover spoiled the winner by having them in the center of the top row. It made things a bit anticlimactic toward the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oopsie rock
Oct 12, 2012

Lost Canyoneer posted:

I'm probably in a minority of one, but I've watched every season and enjoyed them all.

Some are great, and some are just okay, but in my opinion if you like Survivor you might enjoy any given season.

As for winners, that's another story. I think it's entirely possible to have a great season with a crappy winner, and vice versa.

Same here; I had seen a handful of seasons as they aired but I did a full marathon a few years back and even the clunkers were worthwhile as far as seeing the game evolve.

• Locked thread