Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Pony: Michaela
Poison: Ciera

And although Tony is one of my favourite players ever, he'll be gone by the merge. Because

Propaganda Machine posted:

The other veterans will be very wary of him, but he’ll probably stick around through the early game for his strength in challenges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Did anyone else think it was kind of cute when Sarah said that there are no gay/lesbian/transgendered people in her conservative community? You keep on thinking that, champ.

The Mighty Moltres fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Apr 13, 2017

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

sportsgenius86 posted:

I took it less as her saying that and more as her saying it's not something she's really had to deal with because areas like that keep themselves really insulated from that stuff. And living in the Midwest, she's not wrong. Are there people in her community that are LGBT? Very likely so. Does that mean it's something she's had to openly deal with or confront until that TC? No.

She's a midwestern cop. There's every reason in the world to think she wouldn't be progressive and she probably spends the majority of her time around people who aren't and she sat there and realized how much better of a person she is for being able to recognize someone for who they really are. That's a cool moment regardless of all the other poo poo and a little bit of naivety doesn't ruin that.

I thought that was one of the best moments of the episode and I'm surprised at all the hurr durrr Sarah stuff

You're right, I interpreted it wrong.
Anyway, see my av for how I looked when Varner did that.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

This episode was a good example of one the most confusing aspects of Survivor for me:
"Brad and Sierra are in charge."
So they vote for Debbie.
Why do they rarely go after the ones who they themselves acknowledge are running things?

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I understand the idea of keeping big players in the game to act as a buffer/shield (it was Zeke's self-proclaimed strategy for the first half of this season, until he went and ...Zeke'd all over the place), but I'd be afraid of allowing those people to continue building their resumes and/or pull off an immunity run. There will be a lot of people on the jury who would vote for Brad or Sierra if they are able to make it to final 3. Or 2 or whatever happens this time around because it's GAME CHANGERS MUTHAFUCKAS!

• Locked thread