Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kitten
Feb 6, 2003
Pony Cirie
Poison Sierra

I know a lot of people don't want people to repeat as much as this, but she's my favorite. There's obviously a huge amount of social interactions we're missing from the first two seasons for her to go from a candidate for first voted off to being gypped out of the final three by it being a final two.

Sierra...I didn't think she really did anything and I didn't like the attitude of the majority alliance in that season. It is quite understandable to pagagong. Is isn't right to have the vitriol they had. Also I really think if any female should come back from that season they really should consider our girl Jenn who was a challenge monster (only she showed it more in the "group" challenges doing for instance a crazy amount of that diving challenge) but maybe not as stratigic as Michaela, who I am happy to see again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread