Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Pony: Sierra
Poison: Tony

I think Sierra is going to fit the Amber / Parvati mold of being kind of forgettable the first time around and then coming back and winning.

thexerox123 posted:

You'd rather they pretend they're not aware that there's a two-time winner in their midst? Get real.

It's still letting the game dictate itself, because any route that a two-time winner takes to the end would be well-earned.

Yeah, even if Sandra makes it out of the pre-merge game I feel like it's going to be really hard for her to convince anyone to go up against her in an FTC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Lampsacus posted:

Somebody give me a season of Survivor to start rewatching right now. I'd prefer obscure > remembering who wins.

Vanuatu, start at the merge.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I did a $20 draft where everyone gets two players, chosen at random, winner takes all. I got Sierra and Hali and honestly feel pretty good about it.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

My all-time favorite alliance was Rob/Tyson/Sandra/Courtney from HvV because I find all four of them really funny. It's crazy to think that that alliance had 4 wins between it.

I approve of Sandra/Michaela/Jeff and hope they end up ruling things.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't think CBS is very aggressive in taking down clips from old season? Like, you can find entire TCs that have been up for years. I think mostly probably people haven't bothered uploading the promos.

There was an old "Next time.. on Survivor!" from Fiji (the one right before the Fall of the Four Horseman episode where Dreamz screws everything up) where it was just like 30 straight seconds of different people floating different targets. I've looked for that old promo but haven't been able to find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Zesty Crab Legs posted:

I'm terrified it's going to be Hali, Sierra, Sarah final 3.

Disagree!

Murmur Twin posted:

I did a $20 draft where everyone gets two players, chosen at random, winner takes all. I got Sierra and Hali and honestly feel pretty good about it.

• Locked thread