Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I watched Hunted s01e01 because I heard all y'all talking about it and the show loving sucks. Unless it gets better...

Over-produced with poor casting choices. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Vanuatu or China.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

If you pay close enough attention to the buff colours, you can tell at least one player that gets a second colour buff. I don't know why production doesn't take more care with their editing.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I don't know how much I should or shouldn't say with respect to keeping spoilers out of this thread. I certainly prefer not to be spoiled.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:siren: SPOILERS :siren:

Do not read this unless you want to be spoiled on some players making it further in the game.

Between 2:10 and 2:30.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I don't want to say anything else as the conversation has already left spoiler tags. Too much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

The opening 7 minute video teaser showed Michaela with a blue buff. Which was a spoiler.

• Locked thread