Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Goddamn that might be one of the most exciting hours of Survivor I've ever watched. Sandra is truly the loving Queen and she's running that poo poo like a mother loving boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
One thing I always wondered:

In HvV Russell gave confessionals about how he lost Samoa and wasnt going to repeat those mistakes again (lol). How the he'll did he know he lost when the Samoa finale hadn't aired yet?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
In my pre show draft Debbie and Varner were both undrafted. Kind of wish I hadnt wasted a pick on Caleb now :-(

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Max posted:

Has Cirie gone to tribal yet?

Nope

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Eezee posted:

I very much enjoyed the ensemble, but in season 6 I pretty much only liked Rob and it was great. Thanks though.

The better question would have probably been what seasons people didn't enjoy at all.

Rob does a Survivor podcast that's excellent!

Edit: Nicaragua is garbage, Blood vs. Water 2 is not good, South Pacific is boring but the winner is great, Gabon has a really lame winner to an overall decent season, Redemption Island is bad, and One World also is poo poo. Vanuatu is one of my all time faves mainly because the Final Tribal is a masterwork by the winner.

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Apr 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

less laughter posted:

I want another season in China, that was awesome and very unique.

That's how I felt about Tocantins.

• Locked thread