Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Machine posted:

Malcolm Freberg (Philippines, Caramoan)

DAY ONE STOCK TRADE: Sell. Oh god, sell. Please just get it away from me. It’s so bad.

Wow, you are so much lower on Malcolm than me. He's in the perfect spot this season.

He played a pretty drat good game in both seasons, has a super strong social game, is decent in challenges, is a few years older and wiser, can hide behind the bigger alpha athletes and the bigger overall threats like JT.

Your comments on Caramoan are a little simplified. He got screwed over by Corinne and didn't consciously aim himself in to the minority, he was making a power play and thought he had the numbers. His double idol play can't be criticised too much, it made a lot of sense at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

Candace is a huge idiot and one of the worst survivors of all time

Hyperbole much?

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
That sounds pretty poo poo to me from a gameplay /strategy perspective but I guess it leads to more fun idol blindsides

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I'm still doing a full rewatch myself. Whilst listening to TEOS as I go. Talk about an undertaking.

Currently at Season 27 (BvW) and just watched Ares get shanked.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
People on here interested in doing a weekly survivor quiz challenge thing? Kind of like the one that used to get run in the TAR thread?

I've set up a Google form for my friends which we are using, I'm happy to make a copy and post the link here if people are interested? It's just poo poo like "Will an idol be found" "who will be voted out" etc. I'm happy to keep a running tally and post the results here if you want.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Bolivar posted:

and I really would prefer to spend my free time doing something other than watching Cirie year after year.

Bolivar posted:

Ok now the whole scene with "I'm off to find an idol, WOOWOOWOOWOO" sounds funnier :D I was happy to see Ciera gone right away before she can ruin the season, but Tony could have stayed a bit longer for sure...

Your hot takes are awful

-You talk like Ciera has ruined previous seasons, how exactly did she do that?
-Cirie hasn't played in 14 seasons
-Please tell me you were joking that you can't tell Ozzy and Malcolm apart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I'd support that if it wasn't for the fact Twila went completely scorched earth in that final tribal council. If they treated her like poo poo and she had some compelling rebuttals that justified her actions the jury would look a lot more jerky and bitter.

• Locked thread