Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
well why not
Feb 10, 2009

from reddit:

quote:

No, it's about the liberal wealthy elite gushing over black people/culture and black people judging other blacks because they don't "fit the bill." I saw it last night fully expecting to walk out based on what I was reading online. There's no guilt, there's no attacks on white people, no attacks on black people, just a really strange and creepy storyline. Go see it you might like it.

so why would you go see it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

"Nothing I don't want to be doing"

Upon reflection it's a creepy as hell line. Second only to :

"We keep a piece of her in the kitchen"

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

These arguments about his apartment are crazy. Have you guys literally never been in a nice apartment? It's big for NY, but aside from that it's not too far off how a lot of people live. I know people who live in places that look similar to that. I also know people who dress as neatly as Chris. Not everyone lives in an anime squalor.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I'm not saying it's irrelevant, I'm saying it's not unreasonable to have an apartment that looks that nice.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

So, if Rose snatched up the Grandfather's currrent 'host' body, and the 'guests' can interact or are merged with the 'hosts' does that mean that Grandfather has memory of having sex with his granddaughter?

• Locked thread