Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

This movie was 90% buildup but holy gently caress did it deliver in the last half hour. I've never watched a movie with the audience so engaged at the end.

Also, the ending was perfect. I read the script about a month ago and the ending in that was much darker and downright depressing. Very happy that they went another route.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Jmcrofts posted:

could you spoil it for me, i'm curious

Long story short: cops show up and arrest Chris for murdering the white family. Last scene is Rod visiting him in prison.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

My favorite scene might've been when Chris swipes away the tea cup from the mom and at that point you know she's completely hosed and about to get her comeuppance.

My theater lost its poo poo at that moment.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

Nah, it's when Chris goes out to get a smoke in the middle of the night and Georgina(I think) is seen wandering the halls behind him. There's an incredibly loud musical sting that made the entire row in front of me jump even though it's just a silhouette going by. It felt pretty cheap.

This scared the gently caress out of me

• Locked thread