Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hi Cubs Baseball welcome back sort of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Sydin posted:

Life is good :munch:

e. :lol: Rajai Davis leads off against the Cubs

This owns baseball owns.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Sydin posted:

Nice homerun whoever the gently caress you are. :toot:

That should be thread title.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Soler got plunked by the Cubs haha.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I don't even know who this man is other than he had the unfortunate opportunity of pitching for Colorado.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Good to see Puig focusing on the fundamentals.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Is MLB app broken or did Schwarber get a three bagger?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Shiroc posted:

Other than Wil Myers, I don't know who is a major league Padre and who is a minor leaguer.

That's ok neither does the front office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I think it was more the other west coast teams had natural rivals within their cities. Not sure about Col/Ari.

Mariners have had a steady stream of likable dudes from as long as I can remember (I turn 30 in a week). Edgar, Buno, Griffey, Ichiro, The King... Randy Johnson will always be a mariner to me since my first game was him pitching in the King Dome. I could have bias here in likable dudes since I grew up in northern Idaho and they were close.

• Locked thread