Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Is it just me, or is Steve Gelbs incredibly pale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Give Gsellman the five spot instead of Wheeler, thank you in advance baseball gods

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Pancakes posted:

The only Padres I can name are Myers and Quackenbush Jankowski.

Fixed for me. I've only ever heard of them because they appeared in, I think, an Intentional Talk segment together.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Sydin posted:

Props to Puig for somehow getting thrown out of a spring training game.

What the gently caress happened?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Sydin posted:

He took a called strike three literally down the middle of the plate and then slammed his bat down onto the plate so hard it exploded into a million pieces, at which point the ump tossed him.

:stare:

quote:

Then the ump held up the game for like five loving minutes because he refused to allow play to resume until Puig was out of the stadium. So he just stood their glaring into the dugout while Puig took his gear off, packed up his bag, and walked out of the dugout all the way to the bullpen where the exit is. And even then he wouldn't resume it until he had confirmation Puig was also gone from the pen. :rolleyes:

Oh come the gently caress ON. This seems like a thing that would only ever happen with Yasiel Puig.

• Locked thread