Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bareback Werewolf posted:

How do they know its pregnant? Maybe it's just fat.

Cause I planted the seed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lanadeltrey
Feb 10, 2017
Stupid long horse

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lanadeltrey posted:

Stupid long horse

Nothing could be dumber than a real horse. Unless a giraffe thought of ants and died.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
when is this stupid bitch gonna have a baby? I can't watch this poo poo all night.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

Animal Adventure Park Giraffe Cam posted:

THINGS TO KNOW:
April is 15 - her 4th calf
April has never lost a calf nor had a stillborn - odd rumor
Oliver is 5 - his 1st calf

This guy fresh out his moms house and into his mom

he prob went to school with her other kids and that's how they met

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I'm going to bed I don't think this loving giraffe even knows its pregnant.

naem
May 29, 2011

I like animals. Sometimes I wish all life wasn't constant horrible murder and suffering.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
okay buddy whatever you say, what are you some kind of giraffe expert anyways ?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

naem posted:

I like animals. Sometimes I wish all life wasn't constant horrible murder and suffering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQyQnXrLb0

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
It's just pining for the fjords.

Lovely plumage, though.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I hope they name the baby Harambe. :kiddo:

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/aQeIDhz-_eg

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

*sees new post, glances at stream*

Aww.

Come on, girl, you've done this four times before. It's like riding a bicycle - it probably looks ridiculous when a giraffe does it, but now everyone's intrigued and wants it to happen.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
e: nvm

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Who What Now posted:

Nothing could be dumber than a real horse. Unless a giraffe thought of ants and died.

How do we know what Freckles was thinking about when it died? Is there someone out there who is horse psychic? That's gotta be the worst superpower. Worse than Aquaman.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
did the stupid giraffe have it's loving baby yet

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
exotic ani malnutrition

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
click the related links. theres a video from 2 days ago of it giving birth

this guy was right. its just fat. lost its looks for good if you ask me

How do they know its pregnant? Maybe it's just fat.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
UUuuunnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I fell asleep for a good 12 hours and this stupid giraffe still has a baby up inside her butt.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I just saw it take a poop, so that was pretty cool.

I have a collection of videos of 472 different animals taking a poop if this is something you're interested in. Some of them are quite erotic.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

This is a good birth

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCvz9vk_XWA

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

How long until some nut jumps in her enclosure and tries to scare her into giving birth?

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i once saw a youtube of a zebra giving birth, it just kinda wandered around with a little baby zebra head hanging off its rear end like a massive turd until the whole thing flopped out on the ground behind it, momma zebra barely seemed to notice or give any fucks

it made the baby zebra cut its own cord too by kind of winding it around her hind legs until it broke, just stood there and waited for her baby to get done so they could get a move on

zebras own

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

When I woke up I looked and saw that the male was in her pen with her and thought "oh the're talking about their new stupid baby" but nope, they were just discussing Bill Paxton dying (sorry if you found out this way). Still too stupid to give birth.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

i once saw a youtube of a zebra giving birth, it just kinda wandered around with a little baby zebra head hanging off its rear end like a massive turd until the whole thing flopped out on the ground behind it, momma zebra barely seemed to notice or give any fucks

it made the baby zebra cut its own cord too by kind of winding it around her hind legs until it broke, just stood there and waited for her baby to get done so they could get a move on

zebras own

Human beings have one of the worst and most retarded reproduction cycles in nature. Most mammals are barely even affected by pregnancy, the birthing process is relatively quick and easy. and their young can function in a short amount of time. No blood-gushing hoohas or whatever, either. Zebra's just doin like nature do.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
do giraffe eggs have giraffe patterns on their shells?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Pvt.Scott posted:

the birthing process is relatively quick and easy.

Hello it would really help if you pay attention to this three day old thread about a loving giraffe just standing around not giving birth.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

Human beings have one of the worst and most retarded reproduction cycles in nature. Most mammals are barely even affected by pregnancy, the birthing process is relatively quick and easy. and their young can function in a short amount of time. No blood-gushing hoohas or whatever, either. Zebra's just doin like nature do.

it does depend on the animal; rabbits give birth to nasty little blind sausage things and are notorious for eating them

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pvt.Scott posted:

The curse of Eve. :negative:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

it does depend on the animal; rabbits give birth to nasty little blind sausage things and are notorious for eating them

So am I :getin:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Yeah but they aren't helpless for years.

E: rabbits are poo poo animals though. Heart attacks waiting to happen.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

The stream doesn't have a giraffe giving birth but it does have a way to donate to the zoo! The zoo that has a camera on a giraffe for no loving reason.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Have they even sexed the giraffe or checked to see if it's pregnant?

naem
May 29, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

Yeah but they aren't helpless for years.

E: rabbits are poo poo animals though. Heart attacks waiting to happen.

Rabbits are nature's mcnugget

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

They've seen four previous calves fall out of April and they've stuck her mate in the stall next to her for comparison. Since there have been no reports from fast food restaurants about a frequent long-necked patron stiffing them on the bill, that just leaves incubating a giraffling as an explanation for her gut.

Maybe the problem is that she thinks her name is her due date.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

This bitch ain't pregnant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Have the keepers tried poking her with some sticks to hurry things along?

• Locked thread