Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I am a Canadian and in the main we think of you as arrogant, pig-headed, superstitious, and proudly moronic. When you elected Donald Trump that's what tipped it for many of us. We realize our dependence on you for trade and media but we wish we had other options.

One time we were discussing American politics and my friend blurted out he didn't care any more because "America is a garbage country for garbage people."

A co-worker after Donald Trump was elected said "I used to think they were ok but now they're just trash."

I have jokingly referred to the United States as "the southern barbarians."

My girlfriend is a natural born US citizen but because of her Jewish last name I have worries that maybe one day in the not too distant future people will come after her or her family.

Testikles fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Mar 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread