Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
america sucks rear end, it's a poo poo place to live, it's loving up the rest of the world and most americans are either for-real stupid or as smart as normal people but so messed up by lack of education and media brainwashing that they might as well be stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
also the american military is going to go down in history as a monstrous conquering force that has destroyed millions of innocent lives and ancient cultures. we pretend to respect individual troops to avoid a fight but in actuality anyone who voluntarily joins the american military is a selfish subhuman who's putting their own finances above other people's lives and deserves nothing but mockery

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
and finally, america doesn't have electric kettles and that is incredibly loving strange

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Jamwad Hilder posted:

nah we have those.

i didnt understand your other posts, because of the media and schools, so i wont comment there
you loving don't. do not give me that poo poo. i'm going to kill you

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm going to kill you all. bang bang bang

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
what is a keurig speak sense

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
see? look at this page. america is a mess

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my rear end just exploded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

DOA posted:

my impression is that the US looks like a good place to live if you have enough money and probably the worst place in the first world if you are poor
yeah basically this, in australia it's kind of viewed as a place where it's possible to get really really rich but if you're one of the ones who doesn't get really really rich, which obviously is most of them, you're hosed

• Locked thread