Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
ed balls nominates smelly face

a moste tuff tuff doge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i don't know if i can enter two different dogges in two different subforums

and also this is logikv9's fault ok that i hosed up and posted in cspam first because they kept yelling POST BEANS HERE

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we are losing what few posters we have left to CSPAM, it will be the death of us, the final step to our much anticipated deletion and last whisper in our age old war with coupons and deals. It is in these end times that we see where peoples loyalties truly lie

:cripes:

Manifisto

wolf

fierce predator, likes belly rubs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
like the plot of some 80s ski movie let's win this forums wide contest and scream with our last dying breath that we were here, we were byob and we were the last of the small non flashy sub forums that refused to go down without a fight to the evil giant corporate forums of greed and mega threads that last thousands of pages and see millions of posts every day, all financed by those sinisters fucks in coupons and deals who seek only to destroy these forums like the villains in the cult classic cartoon Captain Planet and the planetteers

BIRDCON 2017

Luvcow posted:

we are losing what few posters we have left to CSPAM, it will be the death of us, the final step to our much anticipated deletion and last whisper in our age old war with coupons and deals. It is in these end times that we see where peoples loyalties truly lie

this is the way the yob ends, not with a bang but a whimper

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Luvcow posted:

byob is eternal

mankind might not be lol

byob historian

does anybody else remember college dog?

can i change my nomination? shd i edit my first post itt?

please say yes college dog is the best

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

but . . . but the front page depends on us!

as goes byob, so goes sa

byob historian

Manifisto posted:

but . . . but the front page depends on us!

as goes byob, so goes sa

we must harness the power of chille

in our greatest hour of need will come one bearinge the chillaxe which our legendes speak of

FluffieDuckie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

does anybody else remember college dog?

can i change my nomination? shd i edit my first post itt?

please say yes college dog is the best

Yes. Please do

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Dog Name: "Weedwolf"
Weedwolf is the chillest of all dogs, adopted by BYOB at Christmas 2016 he is the pinnacle of selective breeding, his favorite food is brownies!

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Feb 26, 2017

<3 <3 Vanisher

FluffieDuckie

please edit this post to include dog's name and a sentence about why he's awesome.

he's an excellent nomination btw

byob historian

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yes. Please do

oh h*ck y*ah i nominate this good boy

maybe he can help me with my calc

FluffieDuckie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh h*ck y*ah i nominate this good boy

maybe he can help me with my calc

guys please. the required format is super easy.

---------

dog's name

sentence about the dog

picture of the dog

---------

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

guys please. the required format is super easy.

---------

dog's name

sentence about the dog

picture of the dog

---------

cmon guys the format is so simple. its all there on page 4, paragraph 6 of the OP

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This is Frankie.

Frankie is brand new and has good spops.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

please edit this post to include dog's name and a sentence about why he's awesome.

he's an excellent nomination btw

Sorry FluffieDuckie, I've fixed! Weedwolf can be forgetfull at times- but let's hope that they don't discriminate disabilities!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

Sorry FluffieDuckie, I've fixed! Weedwolf can be forgetfull at times- but let's hope that they don't discriminate disabilities!

weedwolf is the best dog we ever collectively have had

but if he doesn't stop pissing on the rug we're gonna have issues, me n' him, and i think we're gonna have to go to therapy

byob historian

COLLEGE DOG IS THE BEST No. 1 DOG

he gets my nom because in addition to beeing funny as cr*p he managed to graduate college, which inspired me to go back to college!

he looks like this:

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

This is Frankie.

Frankie: Two... no... Three dozen men on horseback approach from the east

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Cool Dog

Subject of multiple BYOB photoshop threads, current av of Futon Forensic

Mariana Horchata

this is Sam

i tried getting a good pic but he is currently going thru a punk rock phase and laying spread eagle on the couch so had to go w/ a close up

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

This is Frankie.

That is one good pooped pup!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

This is Mr. Beefy. He's my fiance's emotional support pup and has been right by his side for two years of cancer treatment. I nominated him because he's an awesome pupper except for that time last week when he sh*t on the bed while we were getting it on (in hindsight, actually pretty hilarious.)

City of Glompton

This is Elly May.

She is a good dog because she did not eat the presents at Christmas even though she really wanted too. She ate cookies instead.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Piso Mojado

vanisher posted:

byob historian

Scathach posted:

This is Mr. Beefy. He's my fiance's emotional support pup and has been right by his side for two years of cancer treatment. I nominated him because he's an awesome pupper except for that time last week when he sh*t on the bed while we were getting it on (in hindsight, actually pretty hilarious.)

when the dog shits on the bed while youre getting it on, well, at least it was the dog, and not you or your fiance :)

Mariana Horchata

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

when the dog shits on the bed while youre getting it on, well, at least it was the dog, and not you or your fiance :)

literally lamo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

it's true, we were backed into a canyon and surrounded by GBS as they lobbed "nice post" and "don't sign your post" over the wall, but frankie was able to reason with them by finding an old hot pocket box outside in the alley and laying on it.

Beet Wagon

Hello friends I can't nominate a dog here cause I already nominated him elsewhere but I just want to say you have a thread full of extremely good dogs thanks

fuck. marry. t-rex

vanisher posted:

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
This is Betty Boop.
She eats her poop.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

To be fair he hit my fiance's leg dead-on. Also dumped right on our pokemon sheets

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Muffit.

Muffitt is a good dog even though he was trapped on a crummy 70s TV show, because he was a robot and never shat where he should not.

Manifisto

Bacon Taco posted:

Muffit.

Muffitt is a good dog even though he was trapped on a crummy 70s TV show, because he was a robot and never shat where he should not.

:colbert:

k-9 will kick muffitt's rear end because LASER

in fluffieduckie-approved format

• k-9
  • loyal assistant to doctor and companions, LASER

Magres
Nominating my dog

Meet Lulu! She's a poodle/terrier mix that my fiance adopted ~7 years ago. She's a very affectionate puppers, when I come home from work or class, first thing on my to-do list is to take my shoes off and flop on the couch so she can jump up and lick my face while squeaking excitedly because she's so happy that I'm home. She loves cuddles and belly rubs and naps, and is not afraid to demand them - she's easily the most talkative dog I've ever met, and will grumble and groan and whine when she wants pets until she gets them, and often makes little happy groans and grumbles when she's particularly happy with her belly rubs. Really, I love the little beast to death and she's a wonderful dog - one of her most endearing habits is walking up to me or my fiance when we're upset and whining at us for pets because us being upset stresses her out, and petting her always makes us feel better.

Also she loves pizza crust beyond all reckoning - if there is pizza to be had, the crust tax must be paid, and her absolute favorite toy in the world is a stuffed pizza slice with a squeaker in it :shobon:

Also also she literally never sheds - she has hair instead of fur, so she just keeps getting shaggier until we buzz her hair back, which is kinda like having a transformer for a dog because she goes from fluffy poodle to tiny little rat terrier and back.

Piso Mojado

Magres posted:

Nominating my dog

Meet Lulu! She's a poodle/terrier mix that my fiance adopted ~7 years ago. She's a very affectionate puppers, when I come home from work or class, first thing on my to-do list is to take my shoes off and flop on the couch so she can jump up and lick my face while squeaking excitedly because she's so happy that I'm home. She loves cuddles and belly rubs and naps, and is not afraid to demand them - she's easily the most talkative dog I've ever met, and will grumble and groan and whine when she wants pets until she gets them, and often makes little happy groans and grumbles when she's particularly happy with her belly rubs. Really, I love the little beast to death and she's a wonderful dog - one of her most endearing habits is walking up to me or my fiance when we're upset and whining at us for pets because us being upset stresses her out, and petting her always makes us feel better.

Also she loves pizza crust beyond all reckoning - if there is pizza to be had, the crust tax must be paid, and her absolute favorite toy in the world is a stuffed pizza slice with a squeaker in it :shobon:

Also also she literally never sheds - she has hair instead of fur, so she just keeps getting shaggier until we buzz her hair back, which is kinda like having a transformer for a dog because she goes from fluffy poodle to tiny little rat terrier and back.

hmmm. yeah. thats a good pup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

:siren: voting will start this weekend, so get your nominations in now! :siren:

• Locked thread