Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I should have done a midnight release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
My amazon orders said preparing for delivery and yesterday but I've not received any shipping confirmations like I usually get from amazon. Thanks and god bless

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

False Toaster posted:

Let me pickup my poo poo Best Buy. Apparently they're prepping orders before story openings. Anyone know if they'll have accessories available upon pickup that aren't available on the site? Aside from people that did pickups? Looking to grab some neon Joy Cons and hopefully a pro controller.

Also FYI Walmart has BoTW Special Editions available right now if you don't mind waiting until early next week. https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Special-Edition-Nintendo-Switch/55432569

Son of a bitch my order in El Segudno still says Preparing.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i better practice my screwing

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/837360608701886464

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

gonna :laffo: if i get one from a super walmart in La Habra before you guys get yours.

incoherent fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 2, 2017

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Does anybody know how Best Buy's non-preorder midnight sale is supposed to work? Can I go in before closing and get a ticket for one? I'm trying to get another Switch for a goon whose preorder got canned on them, and I'm going to the Best Buy midnight release anyway for Zelda & a pro controller.

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense
All these people licking carts, do they realise it's probably so that tiny children won't put them in their mouth

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Can you purchase Puyo Puyo Tetris on the Japanese store with American money or do I need to buy a Japanese eShop card code?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmao

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

tap my mountain posted:

Can you purchase Puyo Puyo Tetris on the Japanese store with American money or do I need to buy a Japanese eShop card code?

I wonder if you can buy digital codes from amazon.co.jp....

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Nolgthorn posted:

All these people licking carts, do they realise it's probably so that tiny children won't put them in their mouth

Jeff Gerstmann popped it in his mouth cause someone asked what the mouthfeel was like on it, so no.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

tap my mountain posted:

I believe you need a Japanese eshop card. Someone tried to buy Disgaea 5 with an American credit card and it wouldn't let them.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva

Mahoning posted:

If I manage to get a Special Edition BotW, I'm going to throw the box away. It's just a box.

IT'S A COLLECTORS ITEM

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

MarcusSA posted:

Lost my wallet in el segundo

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Thankfully you can purchase those digitally, so you can embrace glorious nipon with reckless abandon

Still gonna wait for the english version of PPT though

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

s.i.r.e. posted:

I should have done a midnight release.

You and I, but sadly I did not check if my store would have one.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I can reload my Japanese account with my US credit card on the 3DS, but I had previously loaded the account with a JP point card. Plus that's the 3DS, maybe it'll be different on the Switch.

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose
i was having the same gamestop preorder shipping stress others are having (preauthorized funds removed, no ups tracking etc etc), but they finally shipped it, ups next day air. thanks for your long-suffering, and thanks nintendo

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

tap my mountain posted:

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be in the American eShop?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

incoherent posted:

gonna :laffo: if i get one from a super walmart in La Habra before you guys get yours.

Yeah of course 10 min after I bitch about it on the internet I get the text that it will be ready.

Still pissed they canned my pro controller order though.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Dr Cheeto posted:

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be in the American eShop?

It is, but they want it now. America doesn't get it for another few weeks.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!

Nolgthorn posted:

Nintendo confirmed to Polygon today that they put a film with a bittering agent on it to prevent ingestion of the carts, I'm guessing for small kids and pets. Really makes you wonder how many documented cases ingestion of DS/3DS/Vita/etc. carts there were.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Wendell posted:

I thought you were going into Walmart to elbowdrop grannies. Was that all a goddamn lie?! You phony!!!!

I'm doing both, hedging my bets, i am many things and none of them good, but a liar is not one of them!!!!

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Calaveron posted:

I am seriously considering going to my gamestop after work and just haranguing the clerks until they give me my switch and zelda

Now I'm thinking of that movie where an Australian dude in a Mad Max outfit tries to rob a bank but the tellers just politely inform him they don't actually keep money at banks anymore and offer him a line or credit or something.

gently caress what movie was that?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

FireMrshlBill posted:

Still waiting for my Gamestop Switch and Zelda SE to ship.

My Gamestop Switch hasn't shipped either.

Amazon Zelda is on the way!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

FireMrshlBill posted:

Nintendo confirmed to Polygon today that they put a film with a bittering agent on it to prevent ingestion of the carts, I'm guessing for small kids and pets. Really makes you wonder how many documented cases ingestion of DS/3DS/Vita/etc. carts there were.

The DS/3DS carts are almost too big to swallow, and no one owned a Vita.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

FireMrshlBill posted:

I wonder what kind of measures they're gonna do next to stop game journalists from putting carts in their mouths

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I wonder what kind of measures they're gonna do next to stop game journalists from putting carts in their mouths

By not putting out games, same as usual

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

FireMrshlBill posted:

One thing we can be sure about is how many supposed adults are putting them in their mouth

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

Healbot posted:

You can prepare your Switch for all these digital games you'll get - and man, what games - but the eshop has no releases listed for today and is thus empty.
Wrong! Just did this:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Cicero posted:

Wrong! Just did this:

Wow, is it from the German eshop?

If yes, BRB buying shop codes

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Does Beedle say "thank you!" When you buy things from the eShop?

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Fake News Strikes Again

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!

an actual dog posted:

The DS/3DS carts are almost too big to swallow, and no one owned a Vita.

The Vita is a great handheld and I enjoy it just as much as my 3DS.

BDawg posted:

My Gamestop Switch hasn't shipped either.

Amazon Zelda is on the way!

Update: Gamestop Switch has shipped!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I fell asleep for 3 hours because I'm an old man :v:

Currently downloading a patch for Zelda.
Hopefully this fixes the frame drop issues a bit

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Bless your heart.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

aaaaahhh I don't know when to go start waiting in line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

man nurse posted:

aaaaahhh I don't know when to go start waiting in line

If my Aussie midnight launch is any experience, early.

The earlier the better.

• Locked thread