Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
:trumppop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

Help me out imps.

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

doughvakiin posted:

*deftly side steps the round, sighs, and Mozambiques the ever loving christ out of you with the glock pulled from a stealth holster in my boot* Nice try... lol

Uncle Cuck

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Be you and do it like you believe it. And never ask or express again about if your good or not or whatever, or I will get my connections to make your life a living hell in this forum. Take your whipping and just be better.

the Imp ZOne Motivational Poster is Born

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dec 26, 2012

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Underrail hard but good, Might and Magic 3 & World of Xeen

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Fungah! posted:

how about youj ust make like a tree and get out of here

It's LEAF you idiot! Make like a tree and LEAFyou sound like a drat fool when you say it that way

PaulMorel
Oct 16, 2008

hong kong divorce lunch posted:

Underrail hard but good, Might and Magic 3 & World of Xeen

why the gently caress are you putting underrail besides those two games? underrail is a piece of poo poo, might and magic 3 and xeen are colorful, funny, enjoyable games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PaulMorel posted:

why the gently caress are you putting underrail besides those two games? underrail is a piece of poo poo, might and magic 3 and xeen are colorful, funny, enjoyable games.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Might and Magic is godly but Underrail is pretty cool if you can stomach the author's Slavic brain worms (he refused to add a sprint button to make the massive maps less painful to walk backwards and forwards across because he wanted to drum in the oppressive atmosphere of the underground)

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

PaulMorel posted:

wow I guess clowns only enjoy games with clown color and "funny"

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Might and Magic is godly but Underrail is pretty cool if you can stomach the author's Slavic brain worms (he refused to add a sprint button to make the massive maps less painful to walk backwards and forwards across because he wanted to drum in the oppressive atmosphere of the underground)

Every time I play under rail I just stop after 5 minutes and get my interplay fallout trilogy disc out

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hong kong divorce lunch posted:

wow I guess clowns only enjoy games with clown color and "funny"

drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
Another one for the list is Cosmic Star Heroine.

The corny sense of humor won't work for everyone, but it's got a pretty unique and fun battle system. In terms of story it takes a ton of inspiration from Phantasy Star and Chrono Trgger.

• Locked thread