Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

\Ty Should play mu rear end Lmfoa
Fucvk ouyu Mother fuckerdd Yyiou RE AR NUOMYP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

t HE OFOP
CAN SOMU MY DICK
yOU FUCKIGN asDHOOL
RDKJK,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

pLAY DISSUAGER fOR TYHE PIC lMFAO yIT X FOR MPEDOPHBILE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

\dIGARAEAE 2 IS ON PC YU CAN HAVE SEX WITH eDNA LMFAO yIOUR A PIECDSOAILE IF YUOU DO THGAT TGHAOUGH SHES A BABY ;P; DPMNY JABE SEX WOTJ TJE NANU PR YPUR GPOKMG TP G P TP JAO;

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Help me out imps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What the gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Help me out imps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Ok: you are gay.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Listen dude. No one wants to, or probably even can directly, teach you how to not suck dick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No one wants to see a lack of confidence above all. Being a little punk rear end will ruin your posts no matter what.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Be you and do it like you believe it. And never ask or express again about if your good or not or whatever, or I will get my connections to make your life a living hell in this forum. Take your whipping and just be better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PaulMorel posted:

why the gently caress are you putting underrail besides those two games? underrail is a piece of poo poo, might and magic 3 and xeen are colorful, funny, enjoyable games.

• Locked thread