Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Catberry posted:

Teach me Imp Zone. Instruct me in the ways of goodposting.

Lurk until you fully understand what a good post is, unless your some sick freak who likes getting flamed and clowned on like resident small man Little Garry Parrish, in which case just keep doing what your doing buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Help me out imps. I need some classic burn-based senior regs to teach me how to be interesting online

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Catberry posted:

Sounds like effort. What about just a plain below average poster?

Listen, I might be able to get you an 'in'.. Just empty quote all of my jokes from now on and when I feel like your ready I'll see what I can do

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ragg posted:

If everyone empty quotes all my posts a lot that would make me feel really good. Just saying.

Um, duh. Why do you think I'm getting this weird n00b to quote all my poo poo? My dopamine receptors are about to be popping the f*ck off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

No one wants to see a lack of confidence above all. Being a little punk rear end will ruin your posts no matter what.

:hai: Let's just say if you post like your a little scaredy cat baby all the time and say stuff like 'I may be AIDS, but' and 'Sounds like effort. What about just a plain below average poster?' -- you are going to without delay get domed with a silenced USP full stop.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

*domes you with a silenced USP lol*

*deftly side steps the round, sighs, and Mozambiques the ever loving christ out of you with the glock pulled from a stealth holster in my boot* Nice try... lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lmao

• Locked thread