Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The problem is the attempts to deritualize it and decommunalize it. Executions were an important and exciting part of traditional community life and they brought people together in fear and hate and thirst for violent retribution. Put the death penalty back in the public square where it belongs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

its not wrong to sacrifice war captives to the sun deity Huitzilopochtli, that he may absorb their sanguine essence and save the world from the demons of The Endless Night

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

hakimashou posted:

It's not wrong to kill people who are guilty of murder though.

It's the golden rule.

welcome to america yall

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if you outlaw executions, only outlaws will execute

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

eye for an eye makes everybody's faces perfectly symmetrical

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

what if the victim is resurrected using the dragon balls, do you still execute the murderer

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I can confirm that yeah. If i thought the cops could catch me i would have stopped murdering years ago

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

would be cool to strand all sociopaths on an island and film the resulting shenanigans

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

nm

Calibanibal fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Mar 5, 2017

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

dont sign ur post!!!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i think the death penalty is fine if restricted to really really bad people, like jeff dahmer, judas, hitler, hitler jr, mecha-hitler etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

what if somebody falsly confesses to a murder with the intent of being found wrongly convicted post-execution and getting their family awarded millions in damages, in a very elaborate scheme

• Locked thread