Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.
I just watched episode 11 and 12 back to back and I'm glad I did, I got the ending to both halves of the story at once.

This was a great series, I feel like both seasons had a bit of a slow start but I was happy with both by the end. I was also glad to see that Matsuda didn't die at the end of episode 11. Matsuda is eternal.

Nate RFB posted:

So the implication is that Yakumo was Shinnosuke's biological father??

Yea that's pretty much it, I mean you could take it to mean that he's the child of both Yakumo and Sukeroku's rakugo but why bring it up if that's not what you're going for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread