Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Yeah there’s a mod. I also logged into an end game world and saw everything was broken so I just bailed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I wasn't expecting this much sour gas to be trapped in that geode...

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Water lock and SPOM accident lead to the slime biomes to be 5.5k oxygen. But the Carbon Dioxide and Steam just got bullied into a few stray squares.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Move your machines away from your plants. Ranching so your food supply doesn't die at 30c. Wheezeworts for Materials science research (if in DLC). Mid game you want to research metal refining then you want to start making plastic so you can build a steam turbine. https://www.guidesnotincluded.com/aquatuner-steam-turbine-cooling-loo So you build one of those outside your base and it pipes water around your base. If you want a more step by step version Francis John's tutorial bites series goes into it.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

LonsomeSon posted:

e: just like how atmo suits hold all the dupe’s exhalations and release it into the atmosphere around the suit dock when they change back into their regular clothes, they also store and release natural gas from farts. If your running a sealed hab you still really need a filter system for it but most of the fart gas will be concentrated in the airlock

Oh that’s how that keeps happening.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Its been 450 cycles and I haven't launched a rocket yet I'm really slacking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Deep Freezer attempt

Dupes you have to hurry and get this rot out of here! The brine will freeze and create a stank chamber!

They aren't sweeping it... The rot pile container says no pending deliveries :negative: