Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

The youtube video in the OP says 2016 release, when will this actually be done?

If I sound demanding, it's because this looks cool but I have burned my hand enough on the "early access space base building game" stove :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

enraged_camel posted:

I played this game for a few more hours over the weekend, and man... they really need to add more content fast. DS was not this bare-bones when it got released to early access.

As things stand, it is a fun little timekiller, but after having successfully survived past cycle 60, I don't feel any burning desire to start another game.

Logged on to a friend's account to "borrow" this, basically got to the same point before I was like "well its been a few hours, might as well run this poo poo into the ground"

This has hints of one of my favorite niche game genres, the mine-to-upgrade-to-mine types like Steamworld Dig.

Are there more critters past the turtle-facecrab thing?

I'm not sure I can justify spending $25 on this, but when they finish it I will not hesitate to pay whatever they decide to charge