Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Moola posted:

I heard this game was real bad

please put this in the OP, cheers OP

https://i.imgur.com/jtnREvA.mp4
This upsets me because it cuts off right before the bit where that one last guy trips over, which is a funny bit.

But the players were probably up too late and had to go to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

b...but they have a :siren: TOP HAT :siren:

*squees*
I didn't even notice the top hat on that dwarf until it was pointed out. I have a really hard time identifying features on a lot of recent GW sculpts.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

mango sentinel posted:

Does anyone make Dwarves in Empire clothes? I've realized that's what I really want out of dwarves.
The White Knight dwarves are being sold by The Assault Group now, and they're pretty Empirey.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
There are plenty of laser-cut mdf base makers out there who could do you something like that, probably. Might be thicker than usual mdf, or two layers of the usual stuff, but it couldn't hurt to send them your requirements and ask how much.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

the gently caress is an orruk?
In the High-elven tongue Quenya, the word for "Orc" was urco, plural urqui, meaning "bogey", or "bogeyman", that is, something that provokes fear. In the Grey-elven tongue Sindarin, it was orch, plural yrch. In the Dwarven tongue Khuzdul, it was rukhs, plural rakhās. In the language of the Drśedain or Wild Men, it was gorgūn. In the Black Speech of Mordor, the equivalent was Uruk, as can be seen in Uruk-hai, "Orc-folk". Orc itself is from Rohirric[3] and the Hobbit-language,[4] which shared linguistic roots, but the term is clearly related to the older Elvish words.

Uruk and Uruk-hai were reserved for the Uruks themselves, a special breed or breeds of Orc; they called smaller, weaker Orcs snaga, "slave". The Grey Elves also referred to the Orcs as a whole as the Glamhoth, "noisy horde".[5] The word "goblin" is used to represent the original Hobbit Orc. In The History of Middle-earth Tolkien writes about an Orc captain named Boldog[6] but later specifies that Boldog may have been either a term or a title for another special kind of Orc instead of a personal name.[7]

but spelled differently because someone noticed that tolkien called elves eldar and they didn't want to get caught out again

• Locked thread