Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BuffaloChicken
May 18, 2008
My 40k Jungle Daemon army uses skeletons as Bloodletters, so decided to mix the Shadespire warband in with the standard Tomb King troops. Make it look like adventurers from around the system have come seeking treasure in the ancient ruins, died, and joined the ranks of the undead.

Already posted in the 40k and Shadespire threads for that reason, but hopefully nobody will mind one final spam-push here.

Here's the rest of the army that I currently have photos of - all Sigmar models. Lots more on the way...

https://imgur.com/a/iszfTpg

While I'm here, I'm looking for some Sigmar/Fantasy bits for conversions. Anybody have the following?

- Harpoon Crossbow from the Ogre Kingdoms Thundertusk/Stonehorn
- Massive tusks from the Ogre Kingdoms Thundertusk/Stonehorn
- Cat skull from the Necrosphinx/Warsphinx

I'm down to trade or buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BuffaloChicken
May 18, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

sick rear end squig and skele-demons. at least the cool models to mathhammering ratio in this thread is miles better than the 40k thread
Yup, that's the reason I still follow along here despite not playing AoS. In addition, the Sigmar models have lately excited me more than the 40k ones. That's not a jab at the 40k minis - it's just that those releases are usually building on well-established looks and themes while releases like the Kharadron, Idoneth, and ghosts are much fresher. Plus the universe seems like it's cohering into something thoughtful and interesting, which is fun to watch!

Someone asked for individual skeleton shots, so might as well share them here. I was originally planning on some swirly fleur-de-lys-style designs in bone or gold on the purple cloak, but got lazy. Should I go back and add that?

Can't wait for my Catachan to bust up these bony boys, as per the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_Fi7x93PY

• Locked thread