Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe

This is all I can think of whenever I look at Sigmarine models, sorry.

(those are some really sweet paint jobs, though, Ghost Hand)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

Fun Shoe

Drone posted:

Not chubby enough to be a Sigmarine, needs to eat at least another 500 Big Macs.

Hey, it was 1981, everyone was on cocaine.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

Fun Shoe

mango sentinel posted:

Need to clean up some flash and his knee some more but I like how these conversions are coming

Wait, when did Slambo switch to tank spec?

(This looks really good; sorry I'm late to the party here but the math was giving me a headache)

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

Fun Shoe

richyp posted:

It only started out as the 5 Reavers and 3 Blood Warriors from the £20 starter and now I'm trying to decide what to add next :/

Choices are:

- Chaos Warriors with Mark of Nurgle,
- Chaos Warriors with Mark of Tzeentch
- Tzaangor Skyfires
- Tzaangor Englightened.

The Tzaangor will probably be built as Skyfires to add some shootymans. Also I'm probably going to add some Plaguebearers and a Nurgle hero to balance out the Bloodletters and Slaughterpriest as well at some point.

Dang it, I wish I could even approach your ratio of speed to quality. I've got so many frickin' Bones to get through before I even start counting my GW stuff. These guys are great!

• Locked thread