Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015
I'm going to jump in to the deep end and say that I like Age of Sigmar quite a lot. A big part of this likely comes from the fact that I don't play competitive as I don't find it fun and just play games at my local store for fun. I know that at my local store we now have a lot of Age of Sigmar players when back in the old WHFB days we only had a small select few playing with their usually over powered lists while us casuals were driven out. That's not to say AoS doesn't have problems as it does but in my opinion it is still more fun than WHFB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015

Atlas Hugged posted:

Nothing wrong with enjoying a game. It's just a shame the people in your club went from WHFB to AoS and not to KoW. Better games are better for casual gaming.

It isn't a club unfortunately, we play at the local GW thus why we play GW games, there is a gaming club nearby but until recently work patterns and such meant I couldn't go so my only choice for war gaming was GW. Even then the games that I know people play are either GW ones, Malifaux and Warmachine plus a few others now and then.

Do we have a KoW thread as I hear it a lot but don't know anything about it.

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015

Atlas Hugged posted:

This is the general Mantic thread. Discuss Kings of War or any of their other games here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3491381

There's also the old Warhammer Fantasy thread, where we talk about Kings of War: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3411068

Thank you, appreciate the help.

• Locked thread