Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
If I were to go through the horror of rebasing my old fantasy army, what are my best options for getting bulk round/oval bases in the US?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I won my FLGS's escalation league using my old fantasy high elves and am slightly shocked and confused.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I was really hoping my FLGS's escalation league start date would get pushed back a month with the new core rules coming out. Instead I just finished assembling and priming 50 minis for a game tomorrow and now I hate life.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

dexefiend posted:

Sigmarines painted in the Tamiya Blue/Green Alpha Legion style...

Any thoughts? I think it would work.

This is pretty much how mine are painted, with gunmetal accents. I think it looks great.

Edit: link to the shadespire models. https://imgur.com/gallery/bBfmL

SpikeMcclane fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Jun 5, 2018

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Those rare abilities that allow an attacker to target specific models instead of units are going to become a lot more fun / hilarious.

• Locked thread