Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Apparently they're doing an X-Wing with cards spread across the expansion sets.

I mean, you get a full gang per set too, but I'd prefer just to buy my skellies and be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Go down to Joann's and see what they have cheap. I almost grabbed a fleece ocean blanket/map for 8 bucks this weekend

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I'm thinking about dipping in my toe, and it turns out there are several local players with my first choice, Death. Tell me about mortals of Tzeentch?

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Is there an up-to-date Battlescribe repository for AoS? The latest one I found is from like 2016.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Would it be more accurate to think of AoS as Planescape?

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Arkhan the Black and Curse of Years: Is it really the case that if he gets down to 1+ he will just wipe the unit out? I don't see anything in my rules or errata about it, and the guy I played last night was having a bad enough time of it that I just stopped as soon as I rolled a 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

TKIY posted:

I think everyone is on the Discord right now.

:smith:

And it seems to me, you lived your life
Like a candle in the winds of magic....

• Locked thread