Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

Thanks for the thread OP!

I've been wanting to get into the syrup game for a while but my problem is boiling off the syrup. There are a few nearby parks that will let you get a permit to tap their trees for syrup but then I dont really know how I would go about boiling it off at home.

Could I just get a huge boil kettle and get it up to temperature and let it sit? Would that even work on a normal apartment range? I'd be afraid of either scorching it or not being able to hit a consistent temperature from the top to bottom of the kettle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread