Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Bill Paxton died today at the age of 61. One of the best character actors out there, this is real sad.

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
He finally got out of this chickenshit outfit... :( RIP.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
ill always remember him from twister, independence day, while you were sleeping and many other great roles

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Game over man!

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

HP Hovercraft
Jan 1, 2006

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9zTSvEpt_8

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

:rip:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
His performance in Limp Bizkit's video "I'll Eat You Alive" will stay with me forever

Seriously "A Simple Plan" was amazing as was "Frailty". Watch those movies.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Frailty is so loving good because of him. Definitely one of his best performances

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
Bill Paxton directed the music video to "Fish Heads" one of the greatest pieces of music, he was a man of many talents.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Keith Atherton posted:

Seriously "A Simple Plan" was amazing as was "Frailty". Watch those movies.

A Simple Plan got voted Worst Movie of the Year in one of my highschool yearbooks. Teenagers are worthless peices of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Pneub posted:

A Simple Plan got voted Worst Movie of the Year in one of my highschool yearbooks. Teenagers are worthless peices of poo poo.

Worthless

• Locked thread