Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm so sorry you're going through this :( You keep calling yourself weird or a psycho but you're absolutely not, your dog has been your friend and companion and family member for almost two decades. You're allowed to freak out. You're allowed to be afraid or cry. Honestly, if you didn't, that's the thing that would be weird. Your dog loves you, and you love her, and she knows that.

You alluded to considering euthanasia. That's a choice between you and her, but personally, I think that sometimes it's best to have a last few minutes of peace, together, with you by her side like you've always been, instead of waiting for fate to make up its mind.

Either way, I'm so sorry for the situation you've found yourselves in, and you have my sincere sympathy and condolences. She is a beautiful little dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread